New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

import site from iWeb into Rapidweaver?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

badhabits

badhabits is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" MacBook Pro. 2.26Ghz, 4GB, 500GB HD

I can export to folder via iweb, but cant open the html files in rapidweaver, is there any way to accomplish this?

I tried copying the HTML code from my iweb html files into rapidweaver, and then moving all the image folders etc over to the folder that rapidweaver created, and that somewhat works, but leaves me with the rapidweaver headline bar and distorts some things a bit from what they were.. and i cant seem to fix it via rapidweaver...

any suggestions? i hope that made sense.
QUOTE Thanks
podraig

podraig will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G

No, you can only copy the content you put on the site

Mac is like a car, keep clean and up to date and it will give you many hours of good driving
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Where can I purchase photos for my website? | Looking For Speed Test Application For New Hosting Site.. »