mon petit chou3
    New to webpage design! Anything helps
    I am really new to all of this. I am trying to create a webpage and have no clue where to even start. The few people that have tried to help me have been PC users who get mad at my mac ( I LOVE my mac!) I was wondering if anyone knew of some resources for me.
    I mainly want to put my photos on this webpage. My friend uses this program called Picasa to save batches of photos as a webpage instead of having to upload them individually. Picasa isn't compatable though. Does anyone know of a similar program for macs?

vtupser
    iPhoto will make a web page for you by generating all the code and thumbnailing pictures. You will then just have to take the stuff it spits out and put it to a server.

mon petit chou3
    [QUOTE=vtupser]iPhoto will make a web page for you by generating all the code and thumbnailing pictures. You will then just have to take the stuff it spits out and put it to a server.[/QUOTE

Can I still do that without a mac membership??

xthisisRomancex
    yes... ok in iPhoto go to file-> export click the webpage tab. go through the options and chose waht u want and then save it... u would then go to your host
    ( weather it be a geocities ro a paid host) and upoad the contens of the folders

design2
    u could also try macromedia fireworks which allows u to create a website interface very easy and export, however it slices the whole page up and your webpage is basically an image, but its good if u want to look at designing more. iphoto sounds better for photos if your going to have a web album or gallery, etc

good luck

Specs:
    1.67 Ghz 17" PB w/1 GB Ram; 400 MHz PM G4, 366Mhz iBook Firewire, Nano 4GB Black
    Yeah, many programs can create webpages. Even in Microsoft Word, you can "save as webpage." Yes, .Mac accounts work to host these files.

Thread Information