New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

How to add photo album to existing photo page?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

eugenec

eugenec is on a distinguished road

Help? six "albums" on my Gallery iweb page (2nd page after Home page). While working gallery page, one album completely disappeared after re-publishing following some changes,( but not to THAT album that disappeared.) Cannot find way to add JUST A SINGLE NEW ALBUM to a page that already has others on it. Mac wants me to create whole new page for one album. >? Non techie using OSX tiger and 08 iweb. Confess to not understanding all the techie lingo in this field so anyone that might know how to do this, is greatly appreciated. Thanks Eugenec
QUOTE Thanks
arunchatterjee

arunchatterjee is on a distinguished road

check ur site worth on TheNetInfo.com -Website Worth calculator and website's information
QUOTE Thanks
pluggthe

pluggthe is on a distinguished road

and for health information as well
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need software advice. | HELP! Problems with iWeb and FTP servers »