New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Java problem...I think???

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

redrocketart

I very recently switched to Mac. I do like it very much. I do have one problem though. And it's pretty major for me. I ship online using USPS. After filling out all of the shipping info, I'm prompted to print my label. When I click "print label", a new window appears for my printer options that has yet another button to click for printing, just like it's suppose to. Within a second after this printer window appears another window (from the USPS site) appears asking me to click cancel if the label doesn't print correctly and continue if it does. The problem is, this USPS window, once it pops up will not allow me the click print in the printer window. It simply makes the other windows unavalible. On my windows machine this all worked basically the same way, but, I could still click on the printer window and make it active, allowing me the print the label. Then, after I printed the label, I could click the continue button in the USPS window and everything was just fine.
is
If anyone has a fix for this problem or able to point out where I'm over looking something I would certainly be grateful as this is a major problem for me. Thank you in advance!

Jason
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

Try out a different web browser to see if it is related to what you are using

www.mozilla.org has FireFox, Camino and Mozilla (all free)
http://www.omnigroup.com/applications/omniweb/ OmniWeb

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
redrocketart

Actually I have tried Modzilla, Safari, and Explorer. Same problem with each one. Thanks though.
QUOTE Thanks
redrocketart

My Bad... I tried Firefox, (thought I did) and it worked. Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Apple G5 ¿Server? | any flash gurus in here to help with php mail? »