Thread: Help with blog

Help with blog
    Hi there,

I am in the process of creating a blog with iweb. I am now ready to upload it to the web. However, I am inexperienced with hosting websites and using iweb.. The only experience I have had is with a PC and using simple hosting websites such as Geocities..

I just wondered what would be the easiest and most efficient way for me to upload my blog onto the net and how do i go about doing this via FTP? I have just downloaded Easy Iweb Publisher but I haven't used it yet.

Can anyone recommend any hosting websites and perhaps any easy and understandable methods to upload my blog?

Also, I am interested in purchasing a domain for my blog.. How can I direct a address to my uploaded blog?

Thank you for reading and it would be extremely appreciated if anyone could give me some tips.

Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
    I know there are not free, but you get what you pay for, and 1&1 have always been good for me. The £4.99 package also includes a domain name

1&1 Internet Ltd.*-* WebHosting *-*Hosting
    Member of the Month September 2008 & August 2012 | Found advice useful? use the rep system

Hamilton, New Zealand
    MacBook black, Intel C2D 2GHz, 2GB RAM, 320GB WD Scorpio HD
    ... or you can use It is free.

Thread Information