New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Finally got a site

Thread Closed

Sticky is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 12" iBook G4

we have finally got a website up for our forum,

what do you think ionmac.com

we are hoping to get alot more reviews up soon,
if you like then check out our forum,

so what u think?
all feedback is good, thanks
Macman

Macman has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb

looks nice, as far as design, Im sorta bothered by the grey bars framing the content on the left and right side. Ive heard a lot about ionmac recently. I wonder if I should join. though Im currently a mod at macin-talk.com. whats ionmac like?

it has only really been a forum and we have been working on a site for ages, and have finally got one up and running,

it is a good place, lots of friendly and knowledgeable people u shoudl come and join in the fun , its up to u
Lasha

Yea, it's been a long way...

We've finally gotten the design up for the main site, which we're proud of since it's advancing and etc...Our content database is growing at a nice rate. The forums are doing pretty well, and we're hopefully attracting a bit more attention now.

iOnMac is basically the place to go to have some fun, ask questions, talk about random thing, and etc. It's a nice place where people get together to have good time. We are always more than glad to help the ones in need whenever we can.

Well, I hope you consider joining, Macman, I think it's a nice place to hang around. You'd probably like being around iOnMac.

Oh yea, about those gray bars, are they really that annoying to look at? I can probably do some modifications to see what I can come up with, but I don't know how soon...

little update, there alots of new articles, and interesting reviews, ideal for any mac owner or people considering making the great switch

-- 15GB 3G iPod (The Best One) - iPod Dock --
-- iBook G4 - 1.2Ghz - 30GB HD - 256MB RAM - Bluetooth - BT Apple Mouse --

Thread Closed

« good graphics programmes? | Apache personal wesite on mac »