New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Offline Archive of Google Reader Starred Items Feed??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

m021478

m021478 is on a distinguished road

I am trying to find a way to somehow keep an offline archive of each item in my Google Reader Starred Items feed. Specifically, I am seeking to find a way to do this so that the offline data is in a format that is widely accessible (such as a PDF, for example). and I would like the offline archive of each feed item to contain all of the original images and the original page layout that the feed item contained when I starred it...

NetNewsWire was one option I've explored, but it winds up storing the offline data as HTML files with image reference links, and not the actual images (such as can be seen here)...On top of that, NetNewsWire attempts to keep everything organized in a folder structure that is God aweful (because it winds up looking like this)

I've also tried doing this through DEVONthink pro, but I haven't been able to come up with a way of doing this with this app either...

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I might try to go about archiving my Google Reader Starred Items Feed entries?? Any suggestions at all would be greatly appreciated... Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iWeb + Sandvox do not match? | FTP servers? »