Post Can't find iWeb
    I was in the process of building a website for my father a few months back and had to take a break from it up until now. The problem is - I cannot find iWeb anywhere on my computer anymore. I have gone to the search in every area/file on here but it is nowhere to be found.

I am not very good with computers, and I am REALLY bad with Macs. I have had one for almost a year now and still dont know how to do hardly anything on these things, so any advice or instructions you have for me please be very detailed on what I do and where I go. I am tired of spending hours and hours of my time trying to figure these things out!

Also, if any of you know of a book that I could purchase that would help me better my skills at building my webpage that would be very helpful as well. I have only found 2 books that teach someone how to use iWeb and there is barely a chapter in them describing how to use it.

Thanks for your help!:

Lake Mary, Florida
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    iWeb is part of the iLife suite, which should be contained on your System Disc 2. Just insert the disc and reinstall iLife. That should do the trick.

As far as books go, I highly recommend David Pogue's Mac OS X: The Missing Manual. It covers the Operating System in an easy to follow style and gets into the basics of the iLife Suite as well. Highly recommended.
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

Thread Information