New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

iweb gallery page disappeared

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Blackie

Blackie is on a distinguished road

This is a new site I'm working on, it's never been published.

I have 3 seperate galleries on it and this morning when I turned on iweb to work on the site one of the galleries was gone! The gallery page is still in the navigation menu on the left, named as it was, however when you click on that page iweb displays a blank white page. All the pics, the entire template is gone. The gallery is also gone on that main gallery page that displays all your galleries. The other 2 are still there.

WTF??? I worked all night selecting pics to add, adding captions... I saved, closed the book, and woke up to this?
QUOTE Thanks
wayneman

wayneman is on a distinguished road

Wish I could help you. I also have problem with iWeb deleting stuff that takes hours to do, save and when I go back its gone or gives me error messages saying files cannot be found.
I've quit iWeb and restarted and that has helped a couple of times, it would be great if Apple could sort these things out as well as being updating a site without reloading the whole site.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« FTP servers? | iWeb Question »