Specs:
    Mac Pro and Mac Book Pro 17"
    Question Help with creating
    Hello to all that read.
    First let me tell you that my web skills are ok, I understand a lot but not enough for what I want to do. I don't know a lot about HTML coding so this is what I am looking for.
    I would like to find a couple programs that would contain templates in them.
    Like for Flash, Gift, or Java. Some kind of program that all I have to do is add some pictures or text and maybe some tweaking. I have an idea of what I would like, but thats where my knowledge stops. I know how to explain what the actions do but don't know the name of the action.
    The first thing I think would be Java type.
    So lets say on the main page I have a text box, when the mouse goes over the text a translucent bubble pops up with more text in it. Can any one tell me what that is called and point me to a program that would help me place that on my web site. Some one told me; that kind of action is a
    "mouse over."

The second thing would be Gift a Flash program, the one from Adobe, but if I could find an easier way that would be awesome.

I like designing web pages but I am getting board with just trying to make the pages look better with inserting some pictures. I want some action, I want to liven them up a little!!!

If there is no such thing I guess I'm going to have to start reading/learning more............joy joy

The programs I use to edit with are
    Adobe GoLive (which I prefer, only because it is so much easier)
    and
    MS Frontpage

Thanks for any info, Really I think any info would help, I want to make the sites look better.
    Any Mac is a Friend of Mine[SIGPIC]

Specs:
    oops......correction to my post.

The second thing would be a Flash program, that might be easier then the one I have, I have "Adobe Flash." I do have a "Gift" program but its for my PC. I would rather have the programs for my Mac.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro
    If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm. -Vince Lombardi

Specs:
    Hi again, thanks for the info wheelguy, I went to the site, and thats is exactly what I'm looking for.
    But, are the programs Mac compatible? I looked at the program details, the system requirements all the program seems to be "Windows" OS.
    I couldn't find it if it shows it, but are these programs compatible with Mac OS
    Thanks agian for the info.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro
    Oooh, I didn't even think of it only being Windows compatible. I use both OSX and Windows for development.
    If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm. -Vince Lombardi

Thread Information