New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

PDF to HTML

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Tyl3r3

Tyl3r3 is on a distinguished road

Was wondering if anyone knew of an application that would convert a PDF to html while keeping the layout somewhat in tact?

I've found a few for Windows platforms, but no luck with Mac.
QUOTE Thanks
todd51

Can't you do this in Adobe Acrobat?

If you have a Gmail account, you could try this:

Attach the PDF to a new email. Send it to yourself and then go to your Inbox and open the new email you just received. You should have two options next to the attachment, View as HTML or Download. Choose "View as HTML" and there is your PDF as an HTML!
QUOTE Thanks
cis29

cis29 is on a distinguished road

if it isn't late, I hunted around and found one pdf converter application that does the job very well, the only problem is it's a professional app that has many extra features that I don't need.
t's deskUNPDF and it can convert pdf to Office, image, Web, epub, html and other formats.
QUOTE Thanks
cis29

cis29 is on a distinguished road

if it isn't late, I hunted around and found one pdf converter application that does the job very well, the only problem is it's a professional app that has many extra features that I don't need.It's deskUNPDF and it can convert pdf to Office, image, Web, epub, html and other formats.
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cis29 View Post
if it isn't late, I hunted around and found one pdf converter application that does the job very well, the only problem is it's a professional app that has many extra features that I don't need.It's deskUNPDF and it can convert pdf to Office, image, Web, epub, html and other formats.
I'd say you're almost 3 years too late..

Regards
QUOTE Thanks
honorwood

honorwood is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
I have been loking for something like that (convert PDF to HTML) for some time, many thanks!!

Regards
Paul C

http://www.bluecherrycreativedesign.co.uk
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Iframe image selector in iweb | Error 501 when submitting form »