06-30-2008, 06:13 PM #1
Questions about the .Mac/MobileMe family pack
- Member Since
- Apr 28, 2006
- iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
I'm gonna be getting a .Mac/MobileMe family pack cause it turns out to be so much cheaper per account than the single accounts. Now a few questions:
1. Does each individual account have total privacy from the admin account?
2. From what I've heard, each MobileMe account will have 5GB of web space. This is personal web space right? As in, my iDisk files will not be available to others I hope.
3. What are the powers of the main admin account?
4. Can I switch to an individual account at any point of time?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By daveb in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2010, 07:51 PM
By heidismiles in forum Web Design and HostingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2009, 02:48 PM
By markyeungcy in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2007, 09:05 PM