New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Flash Website

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

lilbird1981

lilbird1981 is on a distinguished road

Hello!

I am fairly new to webdesign and I am very keen to build a Flash website. Has anyone any suggestions which free software to use for that?
I basically want to start designing a website in the style of this one: http://www.euro2008.uefa.com/tournam...ams/index.html I think it is done really nicely and I think they used Flash for that.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Lilbird.

OK, let me add a bit of detail. What I also want to do on my website is connect to a database. I basically want to design a good looking website that has database connectivity. Can anyone recommend a good WYSWYG program?
QUOTE Thanks
CircularSaw

CircularSaw will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: 2.0GHz Aluminium MacBook

Don't use WYSIWYG programs. They create bad code and if you don't create the code yourself you'll have little chance of understanding whats going on should a problem occur (which they always do).

You'll need flash, a decent text editor and a database server

Web Designer
Microsoft Web Developer
MacBook Owner
QUOTE Thanks
max23

max23 is on a distinguished road

Hi, you need Macromedia flash Player
----------------------------------
diseño web
diseño web madrid
diseño grafico
diseño grafico madrid
QUOTE Thanks
fstjohn

fstjohn is on a distinguished road

if you work fast enough, and just need it to learn/work on this one project/use it until you save enough dough to purchase Flash - I'm pretty sure Adobe still offers (an insanely generous) 30 day, fully functional free trial of Flash
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iWeb: Safari vs Firefox 3 | iWeb: Albums not showing up »