New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Web Design and Hosting Creating sites, scripting, and hosting discussions.

Dreamweaver

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

I loaded a copy of dreamweaver the demo version about the beginning of the year. I really didn't have time to look at it. I have found some time to look at it. But it has expired. Is there a way to reset the thirty day license, so that I could look at it.

I know there are ethical issues involved.

Just trying to look at it, to see if I really want to purchase it. Any help would be most appreciated.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!
QUOTE Thanks
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

Since there are some new individuals on board. I am bumping to the top. To see if there maybe a solution.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

Can't you just download a new demo? They probably have a couple new versions out since then...
QUOTE Thanks
rman

I have not tried that. Will do that and see what happens.
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all

Speaking of such.. Dreamweaver MX 2004 was just released on Versiontracker
QUOTE Thanks
rman

Thnanks, Murlyn. Download Dreamweaver MX 2004, Now I have thirty day to look at it
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

excellent! I am wondering if it would be cheaper to upgrade all my MX products or just to purchase the Studio MX educational? hmm... I guess I have to wait and find out.

Once you've played with it.. could you give us a review? What you liked what you didnt like? That would be most excellent!
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

i have tried dreamweaver a few times but never really got into it because i had started doing websites in html and just couldnt get into the whole design program. i think i will try it again some time
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Yeah I just code it usually.. dreamweaver is a memory hog.. although I havent tried it with my new 1Gb of memory.. I wonder if the new Dreamweaver handles memory a little better... I need to do some research on these new versions.
QUOTE Thanks
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

I found dreamweaver wasn't as bad as flash for memory usage - on my old 333 lime imac (198mb ram) sitting at home I installed studio mx - everything ran fine except flash. Haven't tried it on my new iBook yet - been to busy.

Let us know what the new version's like, rman.

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Need Help for Pop Up windows | XHTML buzz »