Thread: A PC user, soon to switch
01-29-2008, 08:33 PM #1
A PC user, soon to switch
- Member Since
- Jan 29, 2008
I'm hoping to get a MacBook Pro this summer, but I would like to know somethings about the MacBook Pro before I finalize my decision.
- What's the best and worst thing about the MacBook Pro?
- How long does the battery usually last w/o the power cord plugged in?
- What is better, Glossy or Matte screen?
01-29-2008, 11:02 PM #2
- Member Since
- Dec 20, 2006
- Lake Mary, Florida
- 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
2) About 3 hours on a new battery under light usage. Obviously this will vary widely depending on how you use it, how bright you have the screen set and how you have your energy usage options set.
3) This one can only be answered by you. You need to go take a look and see which one you like better. Personally, I prefer the glossy, but many people find it incredibly annoying.Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By daledevon in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:36 AM
By Red Snapper in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2007, 05:01 AM
By brock_boogie in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
By chatoyer in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2006, 02:19 PM
By freakout in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-18-2006, 11:35 AM