officehelper
    Unhappy Filemaker or network or tcp/ip????
    Good afternoon,

small problem here. OUr office runs on a network to our server which hosts our filemaker pro database. we are using imac os 9 and filemaker pro 5.

Yesterday my file maker crashed, but only on my computer. and now I am unable to get back into it. No one else in the office is having this problem. OUr only administrator lives in MA< we are in CT. he told me that it could be my tcp/ip address the network or filemaker. but how do i determine which and how do i fix it? I need to get in to get my work done.

please help

.emo.
    Quote Originally Posted by officehelper
    Good afternoon,

small problem here. OUr office runs on a network to our server which hosts our filemaker pro database. we are using imac os 9 and filemaker pro 5.

Yesterday my file maker crashed, but only on my computer. and now I am unable to get back into it. No one else in the office is having this problem. OUr only administrator lives in MA< we are in CT. he told me that it could be my tcp/ip address the network or filemaker. but how do i determine which and how do i fix it? I need to get in to get my work done.

please help
    does FM open? try to unistall/reinstall FM PRo and go through the automated setup again in the begining....

also... try to boot to the OS install...then diskutillity and repair disk permissions

Thread Information