My new iMac - Excellent
    I finally recieved my new iMac from my Uncle and Cousin! It is an amazing computer! I am extremely satisfied. :rolleyes: I don't know where to find the specs on it though so if someone can help me that would be great lol!

Where to find the specs...
    Goto the nice little apple icon on the top left of the screen and select 'about this mac' this will then bring up a dialog with your processor information and ram. Click 'more info' to open system profiler and see the rest of the specs.

Great thanks, 640 Ram - 700 MHZ G4 - nVidea gForce 4 32 MB. How fast would this be in PC world?

Miami FL
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    Quote Originally Posted by CFX
    Great thanks, 640 Ram - 700 MHZ G4 - nVidea gForce 4 32 MB. How fast would this be in PC world?
    Totally depends what you wanna run on it. But keep in mind that you don't have to run extra firewalls and virus scanners and spyware apps. IMO it would be quite quick enough for general use

So I dont need an anti virus? I've downloaded a lot of music. Is that ok? What about programs and movies is that ok without an antivirus?

iMac G5
    You should be fine without an anti-virus...i download music off Acquisition and i am fine without one
    Xbox Live Gamertag:tr00p3rls

WoW Account (Demon Soul-Horde): Cabøøse

Hey guys how do I make websites in the mac? I can't figure out how yo code html in it?

Thread Information