New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

advice for buying MACBOOK PRO and qs

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

playa4real007

playa4real007 is on a distinguished road

Hello Guys, i've done some reading and searches and i actually have a few questions about the MAC OS and the MacBook pro.

*is the macbook pro good enough to pay the tag price? (don't get me wrong i looked in this great site and other sites and found some people are having a lot of hardware problems such as the screen and keyboard...etc. "sounds like a micrsoft crap" ) and u know how much the macbook pro costs.

*Is the MAC OS multilangual because i study in Switzerland and it's in french?

*also the keyboard lay out is either French or German and it's different from the US lay out that i'm used to---is the keyboard bottoms can be changed like replace the z with the y and match the differences to the US lay out?

--I'm using MS XP now and i used limux for a while but because of the drivers recognition and supports i switch back to windows XP and i'm sick of Windows so i thought of switch to MAC Since a lot of people switched to MAC and never regretted it (never went back to Windows).
QUOTE Thanks
DocZ06

DocZ06 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa4real007 View Post
*is the macbook pro good enough to pay the tag price? (don't get me wrong i looked in this great site and other sites and found some people are having a lot of hardware problems such as the screen and keyboard...etc. "sounds like a micrsoft crap" ) and u know how much the macbook pro costs.
Yes it is. Any computer including a Mac can develop issues. I have had no trouble what so ever.

Quote:
*Is the MAC OS multilangual because i study in Switzerland and it's in french?
Here you go For more info, see the Apple store in the country or language of your choice.

Quote:
--I'm using MS XP now and i used limux for a while but because of the drivers recognition and supports i switch back to windows XP and i'm sick of Windows so i thought of switch to MAC Since a lot of people switched to MAC and never regretted it (never went back to Windows).
There's been a lot of that going around lately.

Good luck in your search.

De Oppresso Liber

iMac 24". 2.8GHz. 4GB. 1TB.
MBPro 15". Widescreen. 2.4GHz. 2GB. 160GB@7200.
QUOTE Thanks
playa4real007

Thanx for the replay m8

I'm planing to buy it tomorrow or by Sunday. Should I just go ahead and buy it.
QUOTE Thanks
playa4real007

Guys one last question before i buy it (are the softwares that come with it like ilife...etc multilanguage or will it be in the local language?)

please guys tell me cuz i wanna buy it tomorrow.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Microsoft Word help | Odds of iMac Video Card Upgrade »