Specs:
    iMac 24" 2.4Ghz 2GB ram
    Frustrated with shipment tracking
    I'm a new mac switcher, eagerly awaiting my new imac arrival. It shipped on the 1st from China, and I've been tracking it ever since. I was getting regular updates about every 8 hours or so, but all of a sudden, it seems like it's stopped tracking.

The last update I got was over 36 hours ago, when it left Tennessee. Now I know it must have arrived somewhere else by now, so why isn't it showing up when I track the shipment? At least the shipping details still says it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.

I know I'm probably worrying over nothing, but I am so excited about it - I can't help it. Anyone else have this happen to them?

Thanks for letting me vent...

Aby

Oh man... I dont wanna be pessimistic but my imac was shipped on monday and I got it this morning! I live about an hour from LA. Where do you live?

Specs:
    Macbook - 2.4 ghz intel core duo / 4 gig of ram.
    You are lucky!
    I'm in the UK and I ordered my new imac on the 20th August, my shipping date keeps moving (now the 8th), even if I try and track my order - all it says is "in transit to final destination". I can't even find out if it is in the country yet.

This is so depressing, if I knew it would take this long (and this much hassle) i'd have waited.

Specs:
    iMac 24" 2.4Ghz 2GB ram
    I'm up in Canada, so I'm wondering if the fedex tracking thingie just stops working when it gets across the border. Still says delivery today....so I'm crossing my fingers. I just wish they'd say somthing on the website...last update was over 50 hours ago... =(

Wish me luck!

Aby

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    The problem with shipping is the worm holes, they screw up the tracking process.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

I live in Canada (East Coast) as well and mine shipped on the 28th of August and arrived on the 31st. The tracking (for me) was pretty much on the money. Left China, hit Alaska, Tennessee and then here... You may want to check up with FedEx to see if there's a problem...

Thread Information