New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

1st try at iWeb

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Kilted1

Kilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video

When I was on my hol's I stopped by the Apple store in Southamton. I was watching over one of the geniuses shoulders while she explained iWeb to a customer... I can do that I thought.

I have a dotmac account just lying there unused so ... Now I have found a use for it... May I present (Roll of drums)some Holiday snaps

http://web.mac.com/sporrano1/iWeb/Site/Wales.html

It's fun and quick to do So give it a go yourselves
QUOTE Thanks
MikeYMS

MikeYMS has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Mac mini w/ 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667Mhz DDR2 SDRAM

Very nice man! I have always known it is beautiful in Wales...I hope to get to go there sometime in the future.

(And I loved the Doctor Who pics! )
QUOTE Thanks
stoldie

stoldie is on a distinguished road

Nice one Kilted1, looks good.
some good pics too there man..
QUOTE Thanks
-Jack

-Jack can only hope to improve

i live near southampton!
QUOTE Thanks
Kilted1

Kilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really niceKilted1 is just really nice
Mac Specs: 2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video

Mike if you are a Dr Who fan go to Cardiff . They use it a lot in the new series.
I have to wait for the DVDs . They don't show it in Norway at the moment. I have just begun the 2nd new series... What a great Show it is

stoldie ..Thanks

-Jack.. I was staying in Hythe at my Sisters for two weeks the Apple store in West Quay is always packed with people
QUOTE Thanks
-Jack

Quote:
-Jack.. I was staying in Hythe at my Sisters for two weeks the Apple store in West Quay is always packed with people

Yeah, is it a big store? Or just little. How did you find it?
QUOTE Thanks
Kilted1

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Jack View Post
Yeah, is it a big store? Or just little. How did you find it?
http://www.apple.com/uk/retail/westq.../20070715.html

There you go
QUOTE Thanks
-Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted1 View Post
thankyou kind sir
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

nice, thanks for sharing - the train shot going across the bridge is pretty cool

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
iRye

iRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really niceiRye is just really nice
Mac Specs: PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac

Nice
QUOTE Thanks
clem13

clem13 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: White Macbook 80GB 2GHz C2D 1GB RAM | iPod Nano 3G 8GB

Some nice pictures. I want to go to Cardiff now. ):
I can't wait for the Christmas special of Doctor Who. (:

QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

Quote:
I want to go to Cardiff now. ):
Now that's not something you hear everyday
Nice snaps of the town I grew up in Kilted1!
QUOTE Thanks
bowlman23

bowlman23 is on a distinguished road

I just tried my first Web Site too. It's under construction still, but it's live. I created a movie of me and my girlfriend in there. It was my first try at imovie too so it's not great yet. Still practicing. I recommend looking at some of the florida pics.

Mitch

http://web.mac.com/mitch.gobetz
QUOTE Thanks
Kilted1

Thanks for sharing. Florida looks nice..

Oh !Ps you make a lovely couple
QUOTE Thanks
bowlman23

bowlman23 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted1 View Post
Thanks for sharing. Florida looks nice..

Oh !Ps you make a lovely couple
Thanks!!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ah! Trying to copy a file from external drive, white "no can do" symbol... | New convert- question about running windows »