07-17-2007, 10:16 PM #1Icons
Hey all i have figured out how to basically change like the main icons such as trash, HDD, finder but i want to be able to change like, Garage band, msn, Ichat, and just any other icon ... plz help i searched but didnt really find it and im not quite search savy cuz im sure someone will just pull something up
07-17-2007, 10:19 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jan 01, 2007
- Cow Town, Alberta, Canada
- PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
If you're talking about changing things in the Dock, you can simply drag and drop things in and out of the dock or drag them around to change their positions.
07-17-2007, 10:27 PM #3
no i mean chaning there icon..
07-17-2007, 11:03 PM #4
- Member Since
- Jan 22, 2007
- Miami, FL
- MacBook Pro 2.16ghz Core Duo | 1GB RAM | 100 GB HDD | 256MB ATI RADEON x1600
1) First copy the image you want to use as an icon, then right click on the icon who's image you want to change and select "Get info".
2) Click on the little thumbnail of the icon that is on the top left of the info window. When it is highlited, press Command(Apple)+V or go to Edit>Paste. The icon should change.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Chris H. in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2014, 07:21 AM
By akira in forum OS X - Operating SystemReplies: 12Last Post: 06-23-2010, 09:42 AM
By KoDorSean in forum Images, Graphic Design, and Digital PhotographyReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2007, 11:58 PM
By mac57 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2006, 03:39 PM