New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

One BIG family!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Joeytpg

This is definitely one big family.....i really enjoy hanging out here guys, you've helped me so much hehehe i don't even own a mac YET (hopefully i will!)

but the responses here, the attitude from the users, the easyness that you feel from hagin' out here is awsome..... thank you guys, this family rocks!

sorry to the guys that sent me private msg's i didn't noticed i had any, from now i'll check more ofter.....and i'll reply to you tomorrow....thanks!

anyways...since this is a little bit of topic and it's a "Mac-forums family related" post........why don't we make it more special and just write down your name, age and where you come from, so that our family could get wormer

ME:

JOEY, 22, Dominican Republic
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

Glad you're happy here, that is how forums like this should be I think!
QUOTE Thanks
Strider

Strider is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs

Glad u like it here. I myself have found this place really helpful. Much better than apple support IMO.
QUOTE Thanks
TylerMoney

this place is excellent, glad you feel the same.
QUOTE Thanks
Matt

I have felt the same way. I haven't even got a Mac yet, but the attitude is so much better than those PC forums. They just go on and on bagging other people and their computers. Goodness help the Mac user that will dare to go in and say "I have a mac". Anyway, I have decided that there is an 80% chance my next computer will be a Powerbook (if I can afford it that is!). I would open more threads but some how they keep getting closed (no. I haven't been using foul language!).

Thanks a bunch!

Matt
QUOTE Thanks
pcjabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
I have felt the same way. I haven't even got a Mac yet, but the attitude is so much better than those PC forums.
Agreed. I love this place!
Quote:
They just go on and on bagging other people and their computers. Goodness help the Mac user that will dare to go in and say "I have a mac".
Most are that way, some are better than that.
Quote:
Anyway, I have decided that there is an 80% chance my next computer will be a Powerbook (if I can afford it that is!).
I thought so too, but, since I am a high school student, I decided, for now, I would get a G3 (yes, you heard right, a G3) iBook. It should arrive soon.

--PCjabber
QUOTE Thanks
Matt

Congrads on you switching! I wish I could switch. Anyway, I guess my Sony Vaio running Windows XP hasn't failed me and I am v. Happy with it, but I sure a sweet top of the range Powerbook would be quadripple as good as this laptop I've got now and not to mention cooler! :cool:

Anyways, I just agree with Joeytpg this forum is great!
QUOTE Thanks
tv-ma

I just bought my powerbook yesterday, I will be on a lot more too..

forgot age and all that stuff

25 male, in atlanta, ga, unix admin..
QUOTE Thanks
Nightblade

I'm Michael, I'm 14 years old, and I live in Ontario, Canada (I'm not sure if I feel confident saying the precise city)
QUOTE Thanks
pcjabber

OK, I am 14 years of age, living in Coastal North Carolina.

I own a company called ByteWare Tech (page not complete yet!), which focuses on web design (corporate and personal), graphics design (print, web, and advertising), custom computers (Windows or Linux), custom servers (business-class Unix/Linux, or, if requested, though strongly discouraged, Windows), networking (wireless, wired, or combination for home or business), network and server administration (Unix/Linux and Windows), and computer repair (Mac and PC). Wow! That was a mouthful....

Anyway, I am an (upcoming) sophomore in High School, and have an iBook G3/700 arriving on Tuesday!

Enough info?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Windows "Right Click" Equivalent | Update to "Hopefully Soon...." »