Help me out here, seriously...
    I can't wait to get my MacBook (B) but its not going to happen until mid to late July. I've watched every macbook-opening video, actually I've watched everything MacBook related on all of YouTube. HOW DO I WAIT WITHOUT GOING INSANE!

Watch Pr0n on a windoze machine.

Specs:
    Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
    Well, if you're not familiar with OSX you could read the Switch 101 or Mac 101 on apple's website. That's what I did to get familiar with Tiger so then when I got my Macbook I already knew my way around.

Specs:
    13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2.7ghz, 128gb SSD
    go to an apple store and check them out....

Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
    You could organize your itunes library and other files for the new macbook. Thats what I did and it sure freed up a lot of time to mess around and explore.

Specs:
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.33 GHz 3 GB RAM
    Look around here and elsewhere on the Internet to figure out what the best and coolest software applications for Mac are. That way you know exactly what to start downloading when you get it.

Quote Originally Posted by joshbrez View Post
    Look around here and elsewhere on the Internet to figure out what the best and coolest software applications for Mac are. That way you know exactly what to start downloading when you get it.
    Normally I would get right on it, but I already filled up half a notepad on what I'm going to download and what URLS to go to to download them.

the best way to deal with not being able to get something for some time is NOT to think about it every moment. you're missing time you could be spending on other fun things or friends or family.
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

Specs:
    3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
    I didnt get my macbook for almost two months when I first started coming here. Look around, read up, ask questions if you're unsure. Visit some of the links for new switchers, they'll help a bunch!

Specs:
    15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic
    You could hang out at the apple store all day!

Thread Information