New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Another switch well done

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

kolavec

kolavec is on a distinguished road

After months and months of looking for an alternative to Microsoft life cage of system reintalling (approx. 1 per month), and even than things didn't work as it should. At the end my nerves couldn't take it anymore (to do something it took 3/4 of the time to settle up the system to do the thing and then really do it...pathetic). So after examing of the finance/needs problem i bought an iMac 20". I just writing from it now. .

I know that iMac should refresh in few month time....really I just don't care for it, even if they come out tomorrow..I know taht my life will be a lot more easier.

For now is everything so easy to configure, so if there will be anything problematic, I beg for some help.

Thanx, Dave
QUOTE Thanks
Netty4mac

Netty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to beholdNetty4mac is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Macky the Macbook Pro 2.3Ghz i5 4GB Ram, Mr.Pink 16GB White iPhone 4

Congrats Dave!! The iMac is a beautiful machine.

QUOTE Thanks
Title27GT

Title27GT can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolavec View Post
After months and months of looking for an alternative to Microsoft life cage of system reintalling (approx. 1 per month), and even than things didn't work as it should. At the end my nerves couldn't take it anymore (to do something it took 3/4 of the time to settle up the system to do the thing and then really do it...pathetic). So after examing of the finance/needs problem i bought an iMac 20". I just writing from it now. .

I know that iMac should refresh in few month time....really I just don't care for it, even if they come out tomorrow..I know taht my life will be a lot more easier.

For now is everything so easy to configure, so if there will be anything problematic, I beg for some help.

Thanx, Dave
There are a few things I didn't understand. Are you from America?
QUOTE Thanks
MinaMACMan

MinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the roughMinaMACMan is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD

Congrats on ur new iMac... Enjoy it.

And Welcome to the Forums
QUOTE Thanks
todd51

Welcome to the forums, Dave!

The iMac is awesome, hope you enjoy it!
QUOTE Thanks
kolavec

kolavec is on a distinguished road

Question 1:
When I work and I'm connected, I get this awful warnings if I want to disconnect from the internet (I have a Broadband connection), this happens even Safari opened and active (I didn't get to the part to install new software for web browsing...for now i'll stick with Safari). Is there somethimg to check out in the system preferences?

I from Slovenia (Europe, beside Italy) by the way.

Thanx
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« first things to do | Upgrading a mac. »