Specs:
    Mac Mini, 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram
    Question Considering the wireless Keyboard/Mouse?
    Hey everyone, i'm a n00b and only switched a month ago. I got the 20" iMac from PC World (was 25 cheaper than apple's standard price)

So i got it and it's got a wired keyboard and mouse

I'm looking to purchase a wireless (bluetooth i assume) keyboard & mighty mouse!

Where's the cheapest (UK Sites) i can pick both up? Also do they comes as a bundle or both seperate?

I've read some review that have said they've stopped working and slow 2 start up etc......can anyone who has these please re-assure me that they're fine?

Didn't really wanna ask in the other forums and look a tube (because I'm still a n00b when it comes to Macs)

Thanks you guys

You can buy it at the Apple.com shop.

I purchased a powerbook a month ago and I bought the mighty mouse and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any problems except for the scroll stopped scrolling down. This happened twice and I just went and changed the scroll settings back and forth until it worked. My suggestion is if you really want to go wireless, do it and you won't regret it.

Specs:
    iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM
    You may also wish to consider the Logitech S530 wireless keyboard/mouse combo. I got it shortly after I got this Mac and have been very, very pleased with it. Both the keyboard and the mouse are in the running for the best I have ever used. I would seriously suggest you check it out before buying a wireless Mighty Mouse.
    My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
    My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
    My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
    I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007

Specs:
    Mac Mini, 2.0Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB Ram
    Question
    Quote Originally Posted by stevo3131 View Post
    I purchased a powerbook a month ago and I bought the mighty mouse and I absolutely love it. I haven't had any problems except for the scroll stopped scrolling down. This happened twice and I just went and changed the scroll settings back and forth until it worked. My suggestion is if you really want to go wireless, do it and you won't regret it.
    Cheers mate!

Yeah i've got the keyboard and mouse sitting below my iMac and the wires look terrible trailing across the desk

I'm deffo gonna get them! Should i stick the wired mouse/keyboard on eBay?

Specs:
    13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
    I got the wireless Apple keyboard and Mighty Mouse (because, you know, they match the Macbook) and love them. Batteries last a reasonable time (mouse is shut off when commuting) and, while the 'scroll nipple' does occasionally get some cat hair or something which makes it quit scrolling down a quick blast of air or vigorous shaking will free it up.

I have an army of NiMH rechargable batteries that I swap/charge for them.

Specs:
    15" Macbook Pro, 2 GBs Ram, 250gb My Book, 500gb Lacie,40gb 3rd Gen ipod,60gb ipod video
    I have the wireless mighty mouse and I love it. It's a perfect compliment to osx in design and function. I use the side buttons and fourth click a lot to view the desktop and switch applications. I'm sure you'll encounter tons of negative reviews but I find that a very small percentage of those are actual product defaults, the rest are complaints such as "there is no right click." In addition to that it seems lots of people have problems with their scroll ball sticking, as long as you keep it clean and maintain it, it shouldn't be a problem. If a bit more research was done most of these complaints could be settled.

Thread Information