Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20
  1. #16

    Member Since
    Jul 14, 2006
    i had a similar issue before i purchased my macbook (only got it saturday!) but im glad i bought it now rather then waiting. as some people have said apple tends to keep its cards close to its chest when it comes to announcing things.

    go know you want to!

  2. #17

    Member Since
    Feb 17, 2007
    Rotherham, Yorkshire, England
    Alu MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz, 2GB DDR3, 160 + 320GB HDD, Gforce 9400m - iPhone 8GB 2.2 T-Mobile
    Thanks for all the comments guys.
    I've now ordered the 20" iMac (2.16ghz, 1GB Ram, 250GB HD etc). Just hope I can get the beta of Bootcamp working ok as I hear some people have had problems. Before people start booing I really need XP fo a few things I do

  3. #18

    Member Since
    Jul 06, 2007
    I believe that a new release is coming soon, I phoned up to see how my new iMac 24 custom build was coming along and was informed that apple currently have no iMacs or iPods available in their warehouse. They have run out all current stock. Unfortunately, I don't know when I will get my unit now.

  4. #19

    elbolao23's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 19, 2007
    they said that leopard will be coming out october.......but it might as well be coming out on the last freaking day of the likes to keep people freaked out until they actually come out with the product

  5. #20

    Alexis's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 20, 2006
    Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
    Any reason this 5 month old topic was exhumed? :-)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Buy Mac now or wait for Leopard
    By ddrum1458 in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 10:58 AM
  2. Buy now or wait for Leopard?
    By Gonestarfishing in forum Switcher Hangout
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-19-2007, 08:53 AM
  3. Purchase Help: Buy now or wait for Leopard
    By brademcee in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 01:21 PM
  4. Buy MacbookPro now or wait for Leopard?
    By hobs707 in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:43 AM
  5. Buy MB with Tiger now or wait until Leopard?
    By ART in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-18-2007, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts