New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

waiting for a dream come true...

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bamon

Yesterday I met with a guy who is selling his 14" G4 iBook (unfortunetly i'm a bit short on cash at the moment), so I just met with him to take a tour. And it was quite a tour to tell you the truth. I was sitting there speachless while the guy showed me all the beauties and usability of max OS X. I saw screenshots and all before, but seeing it in action is completely another matter. Mildly put, it is AWSOME ! ! ! The way the menus pop up and down, transperency, sharpness of the icons even at extremly large sizes... Not to mention the whol bunch of software that is available for mac. I'm getting on in a month, max. two (the time i need to scrap the funds). To all who are thinking whether getting one or not, stop thinking, get one. I wish i could do it today. Once again, it's unbelieveable. PCs (windows) look like 20 years old zx spectrum compared to it. can't wait :=)
QUOTE Thanks
Zenistar

Zenistar is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2.16 MBP, 2GB, 7200 100GB disk | Dual 2Ghz G5, 1.5Gb RAM, 20" cinema | 15" 1.25 PB / 4Gb iPod Nano

As a recent switcher, I agree completely.
QUOTE Thanks
Beatles4Life

Beatles4Life is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.9.5.

Yeah, I also agree. Every time my roomate's Dell laptop crashes, I laugh shamelessly at her.
QUOTE Thanks
trpnmonkey41

trpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to beholdtrpnmonkey41 is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: 20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano

me and my roomate have a chalkboard split in two. on one side its says mac and its blank then his dell is up to 48 lines for how many times its crashed since we came back from xmas break

Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System
QUOTE Thanks
Murlyn

Murlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to allMurlyn is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2

*rofl* now that is just way too funny!
QUOTE Thanks
WilliS

hehe thats funny...

my room is like...a macintosh commercial...

my side of the room:

G5 with Studio Display
iBook 600
digital camera / digital video camera / scanner

and my side is completely spotless..

my roommates side of the room:

2 PC laptops from the mid 80's
one doesnt work on the internet, and the one that does, cant use his printer...
and his printer is a 15 year old laser jet that doesnt work

and his side looks like a bomb was dropped lol
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Hey guys, few questions regarding gaming | Floppy drives »