New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

I made the SWITCH

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

joshtpa

joshtpa is on a distinguished road

So about 2 weeks ago I made the switch. 1st Macbook would not power on. The 2nd one kept rebooting for no reason. The 3rd one is working great. I have to admit, that I absolutely love the OS. I had never even touched a Mac before buying one, and just took the plunge. I will say that I know I might get flamed, but Macbooks seem to have as many problems as PCs, but nonetheless, I am not looking back. Thanks to all the great posts here, because with all of my searching, it made me realize how much I wanted one. Bought the Core 2 Duo with 1gb ram. (white)
QUOTE Thanks
imacmatt09

imacmatt09 will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac Core Duo 17'' 1.83 ghz 512 mb ram

Hope you have a good time with you new macbook.
QUOTE Thanks
novicew

novicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to allnovicew is a name known to all
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)

Congrats.! on your new purchase!
QUOTE Thanks
44bit

Oooh I recently made the swtich aswell..

I am liking it very much so far. Very intuitive, very nice, and the design of the keyboard on the macbook. Me loves it.

QUOTE Thanks
KoDorSean

KoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant futureKoDorSean has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3

congrats to you both..

I was on the M-F honor roll for month : May 2007
QUOTE Thanks
eric

eric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond reputeeric has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to hear about your initial difficulties.

seems like it's kind of hit and miss. i've had no troubles with mine yet (purchased a couple months ago); knock on wood!

sounds like the third times a charm for you - continued good luck!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Not connecting to ISP | My Icon is messed up »