Thread: AppleCare

Specs:
    MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
    AppleCare
    i orderd the applecare when i ordered my new macbook. and hte macbook has shipped and the AppleCare hasnt. It is under the Complete section on the Apple website.

i cant see if it is in the box, because i cant open it until christmas.

is there an actual box that ships. or do you just have the warranty and thats it?

Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    I bought my MBP in the Apple store and the applecare came in a seperate box which included a CD, registration instructions and some other papers I can't recall right now. I would probably go ahead and open the box to check, but my guess is that you need to call Apple.

Follow it up asap. You paid good money for that AppleCare and if an oversight has occured then it's better to act now.

Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    My AppleCare came in a separate envelope, a few days later.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

Specs:
    but do you think that it is in the Completed section that means that it has been deliverd? it isnt at my house so i cant check right now but i will this weekend

Specs:
    15.4" Macbook Pro Leopard 2.0GB RAM 2.6GHZ Core 2 Duo 250GB HDD
    I ordered my macbook with the 3 year apple care plan. I have my MB but not the apple care plan. I called them up today and they told me that the protection plan has already been applied to the serial number that is associated with the MB, and i should recieved the protection plan in an envelop like 2 weeks away from today (when my macbook was delievered to me). I think the same should apply to you. Or you can simply call them and verify.

Specs:
    MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0 C2D, 2GB, 120GB HD; iPhone 6 (64GB)
    Quote Originally Posted by DavisCollins View Post
    i orderd the applecare when i ordered my new macbook. and hte macbook has shipped and the AppleCare hasnt. It is under the Complete section on the Apple website.

i cant see if it is in the box, because i cant open it until christmas.

is there an actual box that ships. or do you just have the warranty and thats it?

You could go to http://apple.com/support, and on the right side menu, you'll see a section that says About Your Coverage. You can enter your serial number, click Go and it will let you know about your current coverage.

Specs:
    17 inch iMac / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 gHz / 1 GB RAM / 250gb hd / Black iPod Nano 2nd gen 8gb
    The serial number from your computer has already been used for apple care at the time of purchase. I think it's called "auto-enroll" or something like that, but if you paid for it at purchase time, it's in effect.

They'll send you an envelope in a couple of days with some kind of apple care certificate, and a CD. And if for whatever reason you can't find any kind of documentation, it doesn't matter. You're in the system, so you're set to go. They've got you on file.

Don't open the MBP. You're fine.

Specs:
    MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
    http://www.apple.com/support/

Go check. You know how to find your serial? Type it in down on the right side and that bad boy will tell you whats what! If you got something like 300 days you need to get on the horn with the cupertino people and let em know! Be nice, they'll like that.

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by mimi8 View Post
    I ordered my macbook with the 3 year apple care plan. I have my MB but not the apple care plan. I called them up today and they told me that the protection plan has already been applied to the serial number that is associated with the MB, and i should recieved the protection plan in an envelop like 2 weeks away from today (when my macbook was delievered to me). I think the same should apply to you. Or you can simply call them and verify.

yeap. i called them and they said that exact thing. thanks for the information tho. ahha

-davis
    :mac:

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by steven11 View Post
    http://www.apple.com/support/

Go check. You know how to find your serial? Type it in down on the right side and that bad boy will tell you whats what! If you got something like 300 days you need to get on the horn with the cupertino people and let em know! Be nice, they'll like that.

i would do that, but. i cant open my macbook until christmas. how evil is that.

-davis
    :mac:

Thread Information