Thread: It Shipped!!

It Shipped!!
    My new MacBook Pro 15.4, 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 Gigs RAM, 160 Gig HD, glossy screen shipped from China today. I should have it on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I'm a hard core PC user making the switch. Any advice, tips and tricks would be appreciated...

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jardon View Post
    My new MacBook Pro 15.4, 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 Gigs RAM, 160 Gig HD, glossy screen shipped from China today. I should have it on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I'm a hard core PC user making the switch. Any advice, tips and tricks would be appreciated...

Ryan
    Welcome to Mac-Forums Hugh Jardon!

At the top of the Switchers Forum are some 'Stickies' which I advise you to read. Also, browse through the threads there and you're bound to learn more than I can think to offer you off the top of my head.

Any probs, feel free to post back.

Enjoy!

todd51
    I just tried out a program called Quicksilver, I am currently loving it so i recommend you download that and try it out. There are some videos out on the internet that will help you understand what it is, and what you can do.

Specs:
    Custom PC
    I'm so green with envy.. I'm waiting to starting a new job soon and am buying the same one...I've recently been improving my Photoshop skills and am hoping to use them in the work-place environment...

Quote Originally Posted by todd51 View Post
    I just tried out a program called Quicksilver, I am currently loving it so i recommend you download that and try it out. There are some videos out on the internet that will help you understand what it is, and what you can do.
    That looks pretty cool. Thanks for the tip...

Quote Originally Posted by punkr0x0r View Post
    I'm so green with envy.. I'm waiting to starting a new job soon and am buying the same one...I've recently been improving my Photoshop skills and am hoping to use them in the work-place environment...
    I'm fairly competent with Photoshop CS, but I'm excited to get up and running with Aperture...

Thread Information