New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Sizing pdf's in Safari

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

zacster

zacster is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Intel iMac 20" Core Duo 256mb VRam 115gb SSD 2gb Ram Finally!!!

When I open PDF files in Safari, I am not able to resize the image on the screen. In Windows, under ie or Firefox I could always do that. In fact, I could use almost any Acrobat function. Is there a trick I'm missing here?
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

Just guessing here, but perhaps you had an Acrobat plug in of some nature installed on your PC and don't have the same installed on your Mac?

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
zacster

zacster is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Intel iMac 20" Core Duo 256mb VRam 115gb SSD 2gb Ram Finally!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac57
Just guessing here, but perhaps you had an Acrobat plug in of some nature installed on your PC and don't have the same installed on your Mac?
Now that you say it, I do have Acrobat writer on all my computers. Doh. I'll try downloading the reader for the mac.

I checked the site. Is Acrobat native Intel? If not, will it even work?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhoto and HP Photosmart Studio | WMV Movies On Mac? »