New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Can i connect my pda w/ windows mobile to MB?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Jux06

Jux06 is on a distinguished road

well im leaving for college tomorrow so i pulled out my dads old pda (toshiba e355) in an attempt to be organized. its os is windows mobile 2003 is there any program that i can use it connect and sync it up with my macbook? i havent been able to find any thanks
QUOTE Thanks
mraya

mraya is a jewel in the roughmraya is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB

The Missing Sync from MarkSpace (http://www.markspace.com/) is the one i remember rigth now, but there is another program. Use Google (+"Pocket PC" +Mac).

[is pointless to click here]
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Before I switch... | iSight »