rightcoastsurf
    i want a macbook or powerbook!!
    i want a powerbook or the new macbook. i have a gently used dell inspiron 6000 (with good specs) but im in the mood to switch to mac, smartly i would assume...

anyhow, do any of you guys have apple connections, know any good coupons, websites, willing to trade (doubtedly) etc?

thanks so much!

Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by rightcoastsurf
    i want a powerbook or the new macbook. i have a gently used dell inspiron 6000 (with good specs) but im in the mood to switch to mac, smartly i would assume...

anyhow, do any of you guys have apple connections, know any good coupons, websites, willing to trade (doubtedly) etc?

thanks so much!
    The chances of find any prices that are significantly better than those on the Apple site are remote. You can check the "Special Deals" section of the online Apple store, or you can take advantage of the Education pricing if you qualify.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

rightcoastsurf
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan
    The chances of find any prices that are significantly better than those on the Apple site are remote. You can check the "Special Deals" section of the online Apple store, or you can take advantage of the Education pricing if you qualify.
    how much does education pricing help?

Specs:
    Mac Mini, iPad Air 2, iPhone 5S, Apple TV 4th Gen, Apple Watch (38mm Link Bracelet)
    7.2% discount (at least here in Switzerland).
    If you liked this post, consider using the Reputation System by hitting the icon on the left.

dthorn
    With my student discount, I saved $200 on my MBP right off, $10 on the upgrade to a 100GB 7200RPM drive, and $120 on AppleCare. So I saved about $330 dollars altogether.

Specs:
    Unibody Macbook 2.0, Blackberry Bold (Good Riddance iPhone)
    the best deal on a macbook at the moment is Amazon.com, they have a $100 rebate and most states are tax free to ship to, unlike Apple.

Thread Information