New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Hello

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

JRY

Hello everyone
First post WooHoo!!

have just ordered my Macbookpro and this will be my first Mac.
will be moving to another country so decided to sell my whole PC setup and get something portable for now.
Have always wanted to tryout the mac experience
QUOTE Thanks
kaidomac

kaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nicekaidomac is just really nice
Mac Specs: G4 Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRY
Hello everyone
First post WooHoo!!

have just ordered my Macbookpro and this will be my first Mac.
will be moving to another country so decided to sell my whole PC setup and get something portable for now.
Have always wanted to tryout the mac experience
Haha, no fair, your first Mac being a MBP Well hi and welcome! We're friendly here You don't have to totally give up Windows; you can do a dual boot with OS X and XP and you can also run XP within OS X now, so if you have trouble getting used to OS X initially you can also go back, but still keep your nice MacBook Pro. Welcome to the fold!
QUOTE Thanks
digital john

digital john has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaidomac
Haha, no fair, your first Mac being a MBP Well hi and welcome! We're friendly here You don't have to totally give up Windows; you can do a dual boot with OS X and XP and you can also run XP within OS X now, so if you have trouble getting used to OS X initially you can also go back, but still keep your nice MacBook Pro. Welcome to the fold!

You dont HAVE to give up windows but you definately wont want to use it after you use OSX...I promise. ;]

QUOTE Thanks
JRY

hehehe..cheers guys
will let u guys know.
should be here next week hopefully
CANT WAIT!!
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

welcome!

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Powerbook G4 Video Ram?? | Defragmenters? »