New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

 
Start a Discussion
 

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

need an ibook shuld i wait


Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

 
Thread Tools
chris9904

 
Member Since: Nov 02, 2004
Posts: 7
chris9904 is on a distinguished road

chris9904 is offline
i need another ibook but im not sure if its worth waiting for a possable upgrade to intel if it is possable that the upgrade will b april 1st i will wait dose aney one know if it may be possable that thay will be upgraded soon if not then i will order now :spook:
QUOTE Thanks
TS1AWD

 
Member Since: Mar 03, 2006
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Posts: 34
TS1AWD is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: iMac Aluminum, 20", 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB of Ram

TS1AWD is offline
I don't think anybody truly knows but the chances are good that another Intel machine will be anounced in April.
QUOTE Thanks
chris9904

 
Member Since: Nov 02, 2004
Posts: 7
chris9904 is on a distinguished road

chris9904 is offline
thanks i think i will hold off for as long as i can
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe


« Video editing with QT Pro | Mac Mini: The Big Picture »
Thread Tools

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
ibook g4 user - one year later...... Computer.Geek Apple Notebooks 10 05-17-2006 10:19 AM
ibook nightmare! shahid Apple Notebooks 9 07-30-2005 01:27 AM
iBook G4 now, or wait for G5? thendis Apple Notebooks 4 03-26-2005 04:30 PM
Now I have to wait another week for my iBook! Jordan Switcher Hangout 5 01-24-2005 05:26 AM
New to Mac: what to get 12.1" or 14.1" iBook? Fikr Switcher Hangout 6 05-10-2004 05:10 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
X

Welcome to Mac-Forums.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

New members like you have made this community the ultimate source for your Mac since 2003!


(4 digit year)

Already a member?