New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Download Files Not Showing after Maverick

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SelahPruitt

SelahPruitt is on a distinguished road

There is nothing in my download file after upgrading to Mavericks. Also, when I download a new file it still will not show up.

Also, all my files on my email are gone as well. I think I messed up...
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Can you please tell us what Mac you have Year of Make and type, as well as how you went about upgrading to Mavericks, and from what version OS you where on.
Did you do a backup as well.
Did you download Mavericks and have it on a USB, or did you try via the App Store via the upgrade button ??

Give us as much detail as possible so we can help, because
Quote:
There is nothing in my download file after upgrading to Mavericks. Also, when I download a new file it still will not show up.

Also, all my files on my email are gone as well. I think I messed up...
doesn't tell us anything apart from something went wrong

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
SelahPruitt

SelahPruitt is on a distinguished road

I downloaded it from the App store. There were several Security Updates that went with it. I upgraded from Lion (I think). No I didn't do a back up. I have a MacBook Pro. Thank you for your reply.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« size of photographs? | Signature in Mail »