New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Serious Apple ID problem..

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

fenatic

fenatic is on a distinguished road

Okay guys, this was all my fault and I am quite upset about it and even ready for the flames. A few months ago I bought an galaxy note 3 to replace the iphone 5. I ran into a problem where I wouldn't receive text messages on my note from imessage users, and instead those messages would just relay over to my no longer active iphone. I thought i figured it out, only to still have the problem afterwards. So I decided I should just change everything on my current apple ID which includes email, even my birth date, name.. and everything.. since I did it on such a whim, I don't remember any of those and can no longer access my apple ID =( I know this sounds so stupid.. but is there anything I can do to get it back?.. Thanks for any help guys..
QUOTE Thanks
BetaVirus

BetaVirus is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" rMBP, MBA 13", iPhone 5S, iPad4, iPad Mini Retnia, WHS 2011

You will need to contact Apple to get your Apple ID back.
QUOTE Thanks
osxx

osxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to allosxx is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3

I don't believe iMessages will work on anything outside of Apple, text messages will.

Last edited by osxx; 03-29-2014 at 01:29 AM.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Insert Key equivalent | Upgrade to Mavericks free ?? »