New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

whats your favourite short cut trick?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Rollin77

Rollin77 is on a distinguished road

I highly enjoy shift/ command/ 4 for taking a pic of something on the screen.. whats your favourite?!
QUOTE Thanks
RadDave

RadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of lightRadDave is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: MBP 13" (2013); 2.6 GHz i5; 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.10.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollin77 View Post
I highly enjoy shift/ command/ 4 for taking a pic of something on the screen.. whats your favourite?!
Hello & welcome to the forum - that above is a fav of mine also; of course CMD w/ C, V, X, or Z are always useful. Just google 'OS X keyboard shortcuts' for plenty of hits! Dave
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), BenQ second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB

Lately, I'm enjoying the trick of lassoing a bunch of items and right-clicking "make a folder out of these items" -- so handy for cleanup!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

The one I use the most is F8 to invoke Spaces. Yep, Spaces.

I also use QuickLook quite a bit.

Then there are the old standbys, Command-S -I(in Finder) -F -Z -O, and those mentioned above.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Changing an automatic apple-ID fill-in | Building Plans software »