Printing album list
    Hi,
    I'm burning a number of playlists to disc (iTunes 11.04 for Mac). When I print out the Album list using "Songs by album" theme, it always has a number on the right-hand top corner—for starters, this seems kinda dumb if there's only one album…and I really don't want that number there anyway, so I always end up at the paper cutter!
    Is there a workaround to eliminate or at least hide the number? Can't find anything in the preferences…
    Attached Images Attached Images

Specs:
    MBP 13" (2013); 8 GB RAM; SSD 256 GB; OS 10.11.5
    Hello - no information on your what you are using - assume that you are referring to iTunes, if so which version are you using? Not sure that I can answer your question, but just for clarification, I opened an 'album' in iTunes on my MBPro, then selected 'Song list' and print - screen capture below shows a preview of the printout w/ each song numbered but on the left (not right hand top corner) - are these the sequences you are using? If not, please provide a 'pic' that will clarify your issue - thanks. Dave

Printing album list
    Thanks, RadDave for your speedy reply…I think you must have seen my question before I edited it to add extra info and pic.
    Anyway, I'm using iTunes 11.04 on a MacBook Pro, and printing CD info.
    I'm selecting Album List>Songs by Album, as you can see in the first picture… in Preview (2nd picture), you can see there's a number 1 at top right-hand corner.
    Is there a way to hide that number?

Specs:
    Hi again! I see that you made the lower selection - the 1 is annoying (since @ the bottom, 'Page 1 of 1' will also be printed) - I brought up my previous album and made the same selection as you and obtained the same appearance; did the PDF option which opened it in Preview - the only thing that I could do was use the rectangle box w/ a 'white' color selection (results shown below) - not sure if that would be satisfactory, but I could not find a setting in iTunes or the the print dialog boxes to 'turn off' page printing - sorry. Dave

Thanks, Dave,
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you—well that looks a little better, now if we could only cancel the shadow effect and get rid of the "page 1 of…"
    Sigh! I guess it's back to the paper cutter—which makes it fit better in the paper sleeve anyway, so…

I guess one would need a 3rd-party PDF editor with more options than Preview.

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by r8p4r6 View Post
    Thanks, Dave,
    Sorry it took so long to get back to you—well that looks a little better, now if we could only cancel the shadow effect and get rid of the "page 1 of…"
    Sigh! I guess it's back to the paper cutter—which makes it fit better in the paper sleeve anyway, so…

I guess one would need a 3rd-party PDF editor with more options than Preview.
    Yep, I'm sure there are a 'number of work-arounds', but I guess the 'cure is worst than the disease' in this case -

But, if you do find an 'easy' solution, please let us know - Dave

Thread Information