Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For the love of god please help with Youtube
    I have a Macbook Pro only 3 months old, the first two months Youtube worked fine. For the last month I keep getting "error please try again later" I have tried everything they suggest. Flash is updated, cleared cache, cookies, restart, new browsers, and nothing works. Everything is up to date on here. What the hell is going on my computer is for making movie and watching movies. I don't want to pay to take it in for something so stupid but i've run out of ideas and i'm beyond annoyed.

Specs:
    27" 5K iMac, 3.3GHz, 256GB Flash Storge, 16GB memory and OS X.11.3.
    What version Flash Player plug in appears in the System Preferences > Other? You can check to see if there is an update from there.
    Hang on to those original install discs like grim death! Using OS X.7 or later make a bootable USB thumb drive before running Installer!

Thanks but I said flash is update....it is current and no updates are available...

Quote Originally Posted by randyrhoads View Post
    " I have tried everything they suggest. Flash is updated, cleared cache, cookies, restart, new browsers, and nothing works..
    Since you both seem to have missed this part......

That Youtube help link.... I tried everything they suggest....by the way did I mention flash is updated...

As for the other link, I shouldn't have to install an extension to use a basically brand new computer to watch videos. What the hell happened to make it stop working...

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    I have a Macbook Pro only 3 months old...

I don't want to pay to take it in for something so stupid but i've run out of ideas and i'm beyond annoyed.
    You automatically get 12 months of Applecare with a brand new computer. Since this computer is only 3 months old...you won't have to pay for anything!

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

That error isn't a computer problem, it's either a youtube congestion problem or ISP problem.. Also, don't be so wise , were trying to help you..

Quote Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
    You automatically get 12 months of Applecare with a brand new computer. Since this computer is only 3 months old...you won't have to pay for anything!

- Nick
    Negative. Not if you buy it from Bestbuy.

Quote Originally Posted by jram View Post
    That error isn't a computer problem, it's either a youtube congestion problem or ISP problem.. Also, don't be so wise , were trying to help you..
    It's the same on any ISP, and Youtube has not been down for over a month. It will work fine on my phone.

I just found it funny I only posted a few sentences and two were not even read lol....

Specs:
    27" i5 iMac with 8GB RAM 1TB HDD and 32GB iPad 3 WiFi
    Members are only trying to help you, Randy. Be patient, you might get the answer you're looking for.

Specs:
    2011 13" MBP 2.3ghz, 8gig ram, OS 10.8.5
    Negative. Not if you buy it from Bestbuy.
    I'm sorry to say...but you are wrong!

All new Apple computers regardless of where they are purchased (at least in the United States) automatically come with 12 months of Applecare coverage.

- Nick
    - Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
    - Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
    - Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
    - Apple Battery Info. Battery

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Nick is right and randy is wrong. If you bought a new Mac, it comes with a 12-month warranty from Apple. No supplemental warranty, regardless of where it was purchased, overrides this.

Specs:
    Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
    It's the same on any ISP, and Youtube has not been down for over a month. It will work fine on my phone.
    Wait. You have more than one ISP that you can access from the same computer????

Oops thought this thread died out with no help. Didn't get an email saying new replies.

Don't be sorry if i'm wrong, that's great. So I should be able to just take it to an apple store and they'll fix it? Sounds strange, but i'll try.

Yes I take my laptop to Starbucks, Work, and so on. Doesn't matter what internet i'm on same thing...

Specs:
    I Mac 27-inch 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 24GB ram. MacBook Pro 13-inch 2.5GHz dual-core Intel i5 16GB ram
    Please let us know what happens.

Thread Information