I am mac - ignorant. I'm on PC and I recently hooked up a nice big mac monitor. I don't know what model it is, but its only a couple years old, its big, it weighs a ton, it is not a flat panel - its gigantic and it has a nice pretty blue plastic shell. So, I hook it up to my PC and realize that I need to adjust the vertical, horizontal, etc... I was informed that macs come with software to control these settings. Is this also available for PC so that I can download it and make the adjustments?