New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

submitting a thread

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

pomme-crap

pomme-crap is on a distinguished road

i can't work out how to post a question in the forum. i'm at the home page. i managed it earlier....but now i have another question and i can't work out how to ask it.
QUOTE Thanks
pomme-crap

oh that's interesting.....i ask the following question, "i can't work out how to post a question in the forum. i'm at the home page. i managed it earlier....but now i have another question and i can't work out how to ask it"......and it takes me to a page which allows me to post a new thread. strange. but how do i post a new thread from the home page?
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

You don't post from the main page. You first find the sub-forum where you question fits. Once you enter that sub-forum, you'll see a button for "NEW THREAD" on top to post into that forum..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
pomme-crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
You don't post from the main page. You first find the sub-forum where you question fits. Once you enter that sub-forum, you'll see a button for "NEW THREAD" on top to post into that forum..

oh i see....i can just click on any thread and then post a new one from there.
thanks
QUOTE Thanks
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

Sure that works too. Like this thread, on top you will see 4 buttons and the second one is NEW THREAD that will create a new thread in this sub-forum..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks
pomme-crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
Sure that works too. Like this thread, on top you will see 4 buttons and the second one is NEW THREAD that will create a new thread in this sub-forum..
thanks tiger
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

I read the fist line in the OP and immediately thought "Well thats a Oxymoron" . . . . .

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
toMACsh

toMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to alltoMACsh is a name known to all
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core 2 Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMac View Post
I read the fist line in the OP and immediately thought "Well thats a Oxymoron" . . . . .
Well, that post contains only statements, not questions.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« lost bookmarks | shrinking storage OS 10.6.8 »