Question The Print Shop 2 for Mac
    I have just purchased The Print Shop 2 for Mac to run on my OSX 10.8.2. It is exactly the same as the one displayed on the MacKiev site as being the correct version for that OS. However, it will not install - sends a message saying there is not enough free space on my HD drive. It has 367 GB free!! What can I do?

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    I just checked the system requirements for Print Shop 2 for the Mac. There seems to be some conflicting statements made by the publisher. They're claiming it can be installed on PPC machines (G3...) and then go on to say it will even work with Mountain Lion. Lion and Mountain Lion can no longer run an application which is PPC coded. Mountain Lion is Intel only.

I would get in touch with the publisher (MacKiev) and try to find out what's going on. Also, if you need a program to do greeting cards, flyers, brochures, etc, Apple iWork Pages in layout mode can do all of that. It's only $19.99 and comes with a myriad of nice templates.

Thanks chscag, I had seen there was some confusion over the requirements for The Print Shop 2 but was confident after seeing the MacKiev site that it would be OK. Did try to contact them under their support tab but no help there. Will try to pursue that further.

imac,intel core i3,processor speed 3.06ghz,processors 1,cores 2,L2 cache per core 256kb,L3 cache 4mb
    I have had the same problem i.e. not enough free space when I know there is plenty,just got email back from mackiev with this link
    I have down loaded this and printshop 2 with no problems,make sure disc 1 is in the cd drive before trying to download this software link and follow the instructions.It also installs any updates.

Thread Information