Coupon Printing Problem
    Not sure if anyone can help me but here goes........when trying to print ANY coupon from my daughters macbook, the coupon prints with the pic of the item & some info but for some reason it will not print out any barcodes/pin numbers/any codes at all. It's been this way for almost a year & I've tried everything I can to fix it...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Do the coupons look OK on screen?
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Coupons printing problem
    Yes, they are from reputable coupon sites, like bricks, smart source, red plum, & coupon network. it sends to the printer but when printed they look like a normal coupon but just without any upc/barcode/pin number.

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Sounds like it might be a printer drier issue. Have you tried installing the latest driver for your printer?
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Guess I hadn't thought about the printer because we are able to use it with our other mac books. So should I just re-download the most recent printer driver? The printer is a Canon MX 870.

Specs:
    2015 rMBP, 2008 iMac, iPhone 6, iPad mini, 13" MBP, AppleTV and two MacMinis
    You can select PDF from the printer dialog menu (Lower left corner) and save the coupon as a PDF, then print the PDF. Theoretically, if the bar code is in the PDF, it should be printed properly.

Coupon Printing Problems - Canon
    HI Salestalker,

If you're having trouble on Coupons(.)com, please contact us by emailing socialmedia(@)couponsinc(.)com. We've heard other reports of this and are currently working on a solution. Your feedback would be most helpful.

Thanks,
    Greg
    Coupons Support

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    It sounds like the printer is just refusing to print the graphic portion of the coupon -- the text, as the OP mentions, prints fine.

Thread Information