blocked plug ins
    New to my I-Mac so be patient. Why since loading OSX-Lion is my screen constantly showing Blocked Plug-In messages with the response being to load new version of Adobe Flash?

Specs:
    Early 2015 13" rMBP
    Because Apple has implemented a feature for Safari in which it blocks the execution of plugins if they are out of date. This is to encourage you to run newer version which, theoretically, are more secure. Install the most recent version of Flash (here) and you should be good to go.
    Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
    M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
    Writing a Quality Post

Plug-In
    THANK YOU, Quick fix. I was nervous of loading from the Adobe website. Thanks Again. Love my Mac

plug-ins
    Installed Apples Adobe Flash Player but still cannot access you tube or facebook video websites so it didn't work for me.

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    There's no such thing as "Apple's Adobe Flash Player" -- or at least hasn't been in many years.

If you've gone to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and installed version 15.0.0.189 (the latest stable version as of this writing), and *correctly installed it*, it should be working for you fine. You may not have installed it properly, or downloaded the wrong version. If you could detail:

a. What version of Flash your browser says you have installed when you visit the link above
    b. If it's not the current version, the steps you took to "install" the previous version

We can probably help you with that.

I went to the Apple support and rcvd two msgs today and followed their directions and so far everything is back to normal. I installed the adobe uninstaller and removed any and all adobe downloads, closed my browser and downloaded the adobe flash player update. A bit more involved so now you tube is back and all news videos etc. Thanks to all who helped and thanks to these great forums.

Thread Information