New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Recording MP3s

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

djjunior_00

i have a powerbook G4 and was wondering if it is possible to use the line in to record sound on my computer, preferably in mp3 format so it could subsequently be burned onto a cd.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Mouse/Trackpad problem - iBook | using powerbook g4 with pc with cable modem after crossover connection then what »