Thread: Couple of questions?
12-14-2011, 10:01 AM #1
Couple of questions?
- Member Since
- Jan 02, 2011
Not sure if they've been asked before tried to look around and search.
1. I have my desktop/screensaver set up to show random pictures from a file yet it shows images that have been deleted from my iMac. They are not on any of my drives. Is there a reason for this and how can I clear the cache or history for it?
2. When perusing through folders in the finder, is there a way to set it up so you can see the whole path of the folders you are running down rather than just the current folder which shows at the top?
Thanks in advance for your answers and support.
12-14-2011, 01:12 PM #2
- Member Since
- Jul 30, 2009
- Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
1. That's really strange. They must be on there somewhere.
2. Find "Show Path Bar" in the menu bar at the top. I can't remember which one, and I don't have access to a Mac right now. This will then show up at the bottom of your windows.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By skiax in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:50 PM
By Andy007 in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 03-16-2010, 05:34 PM
By powerbook in forum Switcher HangoutReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2007, 06:55 AM
By Exodemia in forum Music, Audio, and PodcastingReplies: 9Last Post: 09-07-2007, 03:38 PM
By mknabster in forum Apple NotebooksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-17-2007, 09:10 PM