Exclamation Help, I can't restore my purchases!
    I play angry birds and I bought the egeal extension in the game. So I bought an extension to the game. When I updated my phone it crashed and I had to restore it. When I restored it, my angry birds egeal was gone! It said I had to buy it again! I have a bunch of other app I bought extensions on that did the same thing! But I don't want to pay for everything all over again. Does anyone know how to get the extensions back that I lost? Also, I bought it one time and I have the game on both my iPhone and itouch. Can I pay once and have the extension on both devices? Please help! Thanks

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    In-app purchases can be restored within the apps themselves normally. Open the game and look around for a "restore" purchases option.

And yes, you can restore your extension on all your devices.

Thanks! I'll try it out!

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    Also, "eagle." I'm aware it might have been an innocent typo or a dyslexic moment, but it took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.

Specs:
    imac 27" 3.2GHz core i3. iphone 5. iPod classic 160g. macbook air 13" . apple tv.
    If you ever come across this problem again and have problems just simply delete it and re purchase it U will get a message saying that this app has already been purchased and is free to download. Ps try looking on the iPhone section in the forum for more help. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
    Also, "eagle." I'm aware it might have been an innocent typo or a dyslexic moment, but it took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about.
    yes, i notice i had misspelled it once i looked at it. Im sorry if that threw you off

Quote Originally Posted by f1mac View Post
    If you ever come across this problem again and have problems just simply delete it and re purchase it U will get a message saying that this app has already been purchased and is free to download. Ps try looking on the iPhone section in the forum for more help. Good luck.
    Okay! Thanks!

Thread Information