Strange/bad Problem please help!
    Okay hi everybody, i've been a mac user for about 8 or 9 years and i've never had this problem. Currently i have a macbook, never had any problems with it, no spills, no drops etc. One day, my computer froze, so i force restarted it. From that day until now this is what happens.

My computer turns on fine, good speed.

When i get to the sign in screen..The keyboard dosn't work.

After trying to type..about 10-15 minutes later...i hear the error noise and everything i typed is there for the password. Usually its like 10 dots cuz im trying to type to see if its working yet. Very frustrating because i have to wait 15 minutes to start up.

And now recently, My computer will freeze randomly and lock, and i'll have to force restart and do this whole process over again. Happens everytime i turn on my machine. My applecare support ran out so I need some help. Thanks!

Specs:
    4GB Mac Mini 2012, 13" MBA, 15" MacBook Pro OSX 10.7, 32 GB iPhone 3GS, iPad2 64gb 3G
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_ifamous View Post
    Okay hi everybody, i've been a mac user for about 8 or 9 years and i've never had this problem. Currently i have a macbook, never had any problems with it, no spills, no drops etc. One day, my computer froze, so i force restarted it. From that day until now this is what happens.

My computer turns on fine, good speed.

When i get to the sign in screen..The keyboard dosn't work.

After trying to type..about 10-15 minutes later...i hear the error noise and everything i typed is there for the password. Usually its like 10 dots cuz im trying to type to see if its working yet. Very frustrating because i have to wait 15 minutes to start up.

And now recently, My computer will freeze randomly and lock, and i'll have to force restart and do this whole process over again. Happens everytime i turn on my machine. My applecare support ran out so I need some help. Thanks!
    Do you have the same symptoms if you try booting from your OS disk?
    I've always wanted to be smart, handsome and modest. But, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with two out of three . . .

Thread Information