New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Switcher Hangout The place for switchers to discuss their new machines, and how to work with OS X. General support can be had here for newbie stuff, like "How do I restart my new iMac?" :)

Pics from ipad1 to mac book pro

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

gas7773

gas7773 is on a distinguished road

Hello out there, I'm new to the sight and I thought this would be a good way to educate myself rather than wait at a mac store for ions!
So i had a Macbook that was recently stolen. I had thousands of pics and the worst thing was that I was in the middle of trnasfering them to an external HD. They swiped the case that had both the Mac and HD, just my luck! Luckily, (i think?) I have 1k pics on my Ipad 1. I need to how i can transfer those pics from the ipad to the mac book pro. Any sort of help would be great! Thanks.

Oh yeah- THe ipad does not have the software update installed in it yet bcs I am afraid od wiping out the remaining pictures. PLease help.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Sophos Anti-VIrus installation issue | upgrading OSX »